5/9/11

Happy Mother's Day

I know that I am a day late with this post, but I still wanted to give a shout out to my beautiful mother. She works so hard and has done so much for me. This year my sister Elysha surprised her by giving a talk in church yesterday about her. In preparation for it, she sent us a questionaire...

What are 3 words that best describe Mom?
brave, beautiful, faithful

What Motherly attribute has Mom taught you? Mom has taught me that every person is a child of God and deserves to be treated kindly and loved. When I think of my mom, I think of the scripture " ...Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."- Matthew 25:40

What are 3 simple acts of kindness mom does for you regularly?
1. Mom has patience with me. For example, she understands that life can get crazy and even when I don't have time to clean my room, she is willing to give me the space and time I need. She is very understanding that way.
2. Mom encourages me to use my talents. Wither it's music, sports or art, she has always encouraged all of us to be involved in what we love and have fun.
3.When you need someone to talk to, mom will always have an open ear, no matter how crazy busy she might be. She will make time for you and is willing to give her advice.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...