8/17/10

Wolf Creek Weekend

Wow... just realized I kind of have blogging a.d.d... sometimes I feel like blogging 3 times a day and other times weeks go by and I don't blog anything! One more thing to work on... it might be because I was busy  taking a little trip back home to Utah this weekend. It would have been my Great-Grandma's 100th birthday this year so we had a great get together at the Wolf Creek Resort in Eden, Utah. It was a great weekend filled with card games, laying out by the pool, catching up with family, and enjoying all of the super amazing food ( one of my favorite things about family get togethers!) Overall, it was one of my favorite weekends of the summer. If you have never been to Wolf Creek, I would highly recommend it! More pictures to come!







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...