6/7/11

Some Yummy Weekend Recipes

I tried out a couple of new recipes this weekend, and they were hits with the husband, so I thought that I should pass them along :)

 At first I was intimidated by the idea of making pizza crust, but it really wasn't too hard! And don't get nervous like I did if the dough doesn't rise in 2 seconds... it takes a full hour to double it's size, so be patient! Also, I used regular onions and it was still crazy yummy. Check out the recipe here.

What do you do with those gross over-ripe bananas? Make bread of course! I recently tried a different Banana bread recipe, and it was sooo dry! Yuck. Once upon a time I heard that adding sour cream to sugar cookies makes them more moist, so it must work with bread right? Well, it did. Sam and I couldn't keep our hands off this bread. Try out the recipe here.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cant go wrong with the Pioneer Woman EVER. She has a recipe for caramel brownies that are to die for! :)

Oh, and sour cream in banana bread is the best. If you sub applesauce for the fat, it's even moister and better for you.

Happy cooking! Hope you guys are doing well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...